- Pouch Mail System
- The Worth of Soles – Shoe and Foot Care 101
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamshirt – Laundry Tips and Tricks
- Guest Post Opportunities
- My First Day in the Mission Field
- Funny Moments from General Conf. – Oct. 2013
- Mission Prep from General Conference Oct 2013
- How Joseph Smith Translated the Book of Mormon
- Picking Up Missionaries
- Being in the Right Place at the Right Time
Winner of The Ultimate Missionary Companion Book
And the winner is … Wendy. Wendy, I’ll be reaching out to you to get your mailing address. Thanks to everyone who entered. I’m sure I’ll be giving another book away soon, so be watching for it. ...
- Posted November 28, 2009
The Ultimate Missionary Companion
Giveaway Alert: Read to the bottom and enter to win a copy of the book! The Ultimate Missionary Companion, Inspirational Insights on Becoming the Lord’s Missionary is the next missionary prep book I have read and will...
- Posted November 20, 2009
I’d like to address a question I have gotten from time to time regarding law of chastity violations and the ability to later go on a mission. Many young people who have had issues with sexual morality...
- Posted November 16, 2009
Work Hard, Obey, and Love Others
When I was in the Missionary Training Center (the MTC), one of my instructors challenged us missionaries in the class to write down three personal goals that would guide us in our daily missionary efforts. This request...
- Posted November 8, 2009