- Pouch Mail System
- The Worth of Soles – Shoe and Foot Care 101
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamshirt – Laundry Tips and Tricks
- Guest Post Opportunities
- My First Day in the Mission Field
- Funny Moments from General Conf. – Oct. 2013
- Mission Prep from General Conference Oct 2013
- How Joseph Smith Translated the Book of Mormon
- Picking Up Missionaries
- Being in the Right Place at the Right Time
A Mission Prepares You for Temple Marriage
Last year, when I wrote about Mission Companions, I mentioned that learning to get along with your mission companion is excellent practice for learning to get along with your eternal companion, your wife. Today I’d like to...
- Posted June 26, 2010
Lesson on What is the Priesthood
Download What is the Priesthood presentation. View more presentations from Jimmy Smith Lesson Activity My calling in my ward is an assistant scout master with the 11-year-old Scouts. As the boys turn twelve, they move on to...
- Posted June 15, 2010
What is the Priesthood?
When I was a student at Brigham Young University, I took a class on the Doctrine and Covenants with a professor named Dennis Wright. It was one of the more difficult religion classes I ever took, but...
- Posted June 9, 2010