- Pouch Mail System
- The Worth of Soles – Shoe and Foot Care 101
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamshirt – Laundry Tips and Tricks
- Guest Post Opportunities
- My First Day in the Mission Field
- Funny Moments from General Conf. – Oct. 2013
- Mission Prep from General Conference Oct 2013
- How Joseph Smith Translated the Book of Mormon
- Picking Up Missionaries
- Being in the Right Place at the Right Time
All posts by Heather
Reading the Book of Mormon as a Family
Our family just finished reading the Book of Mormon together. We read one column every night, and it took us about 3 1/2 years. We have five kids ranging from age 9 to age 11 months, and only two...
- Posted July 17, 2012
Years ago I clipped this ad from a magazine. I can’t remember what the original advertisement was for, but I was struck by the applicability of the principles for many different aspects of life. We’ll give you...
- Posted May 23, 2010
Brilliant at the Basics
When Vince Lombardi took over as coach of the Green Bay Packers football team in 1958, one of the first questions the local press asked him was, “What are you going to change to turn this team...
- Posted May 9, 2010
Introducing Guest Author: Heather
Hello! I’m Heather, wife of Jimmy, the founder of this website. From time to time, I’ll be posting as a guest author. Here’s a little info about me. I grew up in a small town in Idaho,...
- Posted May 8, 2010