- Pouch Mail System
- The Worth of Soles – Shoe and Foot Care 101
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamshirt – Laundry Tips and Tricks
- Guest Post Opportunities
- My First Day in the Mission Field
- Funny Moments from General Conf. – Oct. 2013
- Mission Prep from General Conference Oct 2013
- How Joseph Smith Translated the Book of Mormon
- Picking Up Missionaries
- Being in the Right Place at the Right Time
All posts by Vickey
Should I Serve a Mission?
There is a lot of excitement about men and women being able to serve full time missions at an earlier age. Along with the many who can’t wait to get out there and knock on doors, there...
- Posted May 6, 2013
How young women can encourage young men to serve missions
Vickey Pahnke Taylor is a songwriter, author, and speaker who has spent more than two decades teaching youth and adults with positive messages and motivational themes. She has written songs for the Special Olympics, Make A Wish...
- Posted January 15, 2011