- Pouch Mail System
- The Worth of Soles – Shoe and Foot Care 101
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamshirt – Laundry Tips and Tricks
- Guest Post Opportunities
- My First Day in the Mission Field
- Funny Moments from General Conf. – Oct. 2013
- Mission Prep from General Conference Oct 2013
- How Joseph Smith Translated the Book of Mormon
- Picking Up Missionaries
- Being in the Right Place at the Right Time
Missionaries love to get mail all the time, but they especially like to get it around...
Our Grandma Dot used to tell us there are two things worth spending the money in...
At the far end of the MTC laundry room, there is a bin of shame. A bin...
More Mission Life News
My First Day in the Mission Field
Note to my good friends in Argentina: Many of my initial reactions to life...
- Posted October 22, 2013
Picking Up Missionaries
The Church discourages parents from traveling to pick up their missionary son or daughter...
- Posted September 25, 2013
Missionary Dress and Grooming Standards
There has been a lot of buzz lately about the new, more up-to-date and...
- Posted July 26, 2013
Mission Rules: The Missionary Handbook
The Missionary Handbook documents the mission rules for full-time LDS missionaries. Obeying these rules will...
- Posted June 26, 2013
Mormon missionaries are expected to work hard, be obedient, and keep a strict schedule. As I...
- Posted June 21, 2013
Being in the Right Place at the Right Time
Summary: When missionaries are in the right place at the right time, they will...
- Posted May 14, 2013
Santoro Family of Beltran
I feel impressed to tell you about the Santoro family who lived in a...
- Posted August 20, 2012