- Pouch Mail System
- The Worth of Soles – Shoe and Foot Care 101
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamshirt – Laundry Tips and Tricks
- Guest Post Opportunities
- My First Day in the Mission Field
- Funny Moments from General Conf. – Oct. 2013
- Mission Prep from General Conference Oct 2013
- How Joseph Smith Translated the Book of Mormon
- Picking Up Missionaries
- Being in the Right Place at the Right Time
Spiritual Missionary Preparation
- LDS Talks on Missionary Work: Here are just a few of the many great articles by general authorities on the topic of Missionary Preparation found on LDS.org.
- Missionary Name Tag: The Mormon missionary name tag may be a simple name badge, but it is a symbol of the Church the missionaries represent and of the Savior whose messengers they are.
- The MTC: The Missionary Training Center (MTC) is where missionaries of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints get doctrinal and language training at the beginning of their missions.
- LDS Mission Cost: This article reviews the costs involved in an LDS mission. Mormon missionaries pay their own expenses: $7,200 for sister missionaries and $9,600 for young men who serve two years.
- LDS Missionary Clothing List: A list of clothing and other supplies that you’ll need for your mission. A more complete list will come in your mission call letter stating clothing, luggage, and other items to bring on your mission.
- LDS Mission Call Process: Information on the missionary paperwork, the mission application form, the timeline, etc.
Sister Missionary Preparation: Here is a compilation of articles and resources for Sister Missionaries.