- Pouch Mail System
- The Worth of Soles – Shoe and Foot Care 101
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamshirt – Laundry Tips and Tricks
- Guest Post Opportunities
- My First Day in the Mission Field
- Funny Moments from General Conf. – Oct. 2013
- Mission Prep from General Conference Oct 2013
- How Joseph Smith Translated the Book of Mormon
- Picking Up Missionaries
- Being in the Right Place at the Right Time
Mormon Mission Prep Book Announcement
I am very excited to announce the publication of a book I have written called Mormon Mission Prep: A Practical Guide to Spiritual and Physical Preparation. The book contains answers to the most common questions I have gotten over the last couple of years of running the Mormon Mission Prep website. Questions like:
- How much will a mission cost?
- When do you start the paperwork?
- What clothing do you bring with you?
- What if you have questions about worthiness?
The Mormon Mission Prep book takes a unique look at missionary preparation by focusing on the practical as well as the spiritual side of preparing to serve the Lord. The book provides details on the application forms and estimated timelines of when to start and how long steps should take. Knowing the mission call process can relieve stress and help prevent unnecessary delays in getting the mission call.
Becoming an effective missionary also means knowing and using the scriptures, maintaining your worthiness, understanding the gospel, and developing a testimony. I address all those issues and more in this book that is full of tips on preparing both spiritually and physically for an LDS mission.
The book makes a great gift for teenagers and young adults who are preparing (or should be preparing) for a mission.
Click here to buy the Mormon Mission Prep Book in paperback.
Or download for free the Mormon Mission Prep eBook
for your Kindle, iPad, or other electronic book reader.