- My First Transfer
- Pouch Mail System
- The Worth of Soles – Shoe and Foot Care 101
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamshirt – Laundry Tips and Tricks
- Guest Post Opportunities
- My First Day in the Mission Field
- Funny Moments from General Conf. – Oct. 2013
- Mission Prep from General Conference Oct 2013
- How Joseph Smith Translated the Book of Mormon
- Picking Up Missionaries
Submit a Mission Report
Instructions: Share your missionary experiences in our online Mission Report. Whether you are recently returned or not, we’d love to hear about your mission. Read submitted mission reports here. When you are writing your mission report, you may consider writing about:
- What was a typical “day in the life” like in your mission?
- What is the most important lesson you learned on your mission?
- What advice do you have to young people preparing to be a missionary?
- Your testimony and/or anything else you want to say about your mission.
Also, if you are attaching a picture, be sure to click “Upload Now!” before hitting “Submit.” The recommended picture size is no bigger than 500 x 500.